The Random Yummy podcast is now available in the Apple Podcast App, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, and Anchor.fm Please subscribe.
- Chicken Maryland
- Iodised salt
- Ground black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Italian dried herbs
- Frozen peas, corn, capsicum, and black beans
- Debone the chicken thigh (see the video)
- Season the chicken with iodised salt, ground black pepper, garlic powder, and Italian dried herbs.
- Roll the chicken thighs and tie with cooking twine using surgical knots.
- Roast the rolled chicken thighs, drumsticks, and bones in a baking tray at 200 °C for 45 minutes.
- Cook the frozen vegetables using microwave radiation for 2 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables.
- Place the drumsticks into a container for work lunches.
- Place the rolled chicken thighs onto a dinner plate.
- Pour the chicken juices and the femur bones into a frypan along with the drained vegetables.
- Cook the vegetables in the chicken juices until all the liquid has reduced to nothing and the vegetables begin to stick to the frypan.
- Plate the vegetables next to the rolled chicken thighs.