So, I’m slowly recovering from the #ManFlu and I thought a slowly cooked lump of lamb would be ideal.
- Boneless lamb leg
- Beef stock
- Red wine
- Cherry tomatoes
- Dice the celery, carrot, and onion.
- Sear the lamb in the Fast Slow Cooker.
- Add the celery, carrot, and onion to the cooking vessel.
- Add a cup of red wine and a cup of beef stock.
- Put the lid on the Fast Slow cooker and turn it on for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours, remove the meat and strain the juices.
- Put the juices into a saucepan and reduce.
- Add some butter and then some cream to make rich gravy.
- In the frying pan add some frozen peas and corn plus some cherry tomatoes and green kale.
- Sauté until the kale is soft.
- Serve on a dinner plate.
I ate the meat with chopsticks 🥢 in support of Chinese Australians who are having a rough time because some ignorant people don’t understand the biology of SARS-CoV-2 infection and that you won’t get COVID-19 by eating in a Chinese restaurant.