It’s worrying me that on getting home these days all I want to do is prepare something simple which will cook and allow me to answer more work e-mails.
- Chicken thigh and chicken drumstick
- Frozen peas and corn
- Cherry tomatoes
- Black pepper
- Remove the drumstick from the thigh.
- Remove the femur from the thigh.
- Remove the tibia and fibula from the drumstick.
- Layout and flatten the thigh and drumstick meat onto a rack.
- Boil a kettle and then pour boiling water over the skin side of the chicken.
- Dry the surface of the chicken.
- Put some frozen peas and corn into a baking tray.
- Put some cherry tomatoes into a baking tray.
- Lay the chicken thigh and drumstick flesh on top of the corn and peas.
- Put the baking tray into an oven and turn it on to 200 °C for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes remove the baking tray and remove the chicken pieces to a plate to rest.
- Transfer the peas, corn, and tomatoes to a dinner plate.
- Lay the chicken on top.