Skip to content
- Chicken wings
- Iodised salt
- Queensland nut oil
- Gold syrup
- Cherry tomatoes
- Kale sprouts
- Cooking sherry
- Heat the toaster oven to 200 °C.
- Spread chicken wings on a baking sheet and cook for 30 minutes.
- In a skillet cook the sliced mushrooms, kale sprouts and cherry tomatoes until there is some caramelisation.
- Add a little butter and cooking sherry to deglaze the skillet.
- Add some cream and season with pepper.
- Turn off the heat and stir through a little more butter.