Sunday tea. Leftover nood bog.
Leftovers often taste better than the original meal.
For lunch today I had chicken wings.
The Random Yummy podcast is now available in the Apple Podcast App, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, and Anchor.fm Please subscribe.
Leftover nood bog
Check out the recipe here.
Get more podcast information from anchor.fm
The associated YouTube video
Roast chicken wings with Sichuan seasoning
- Chicken wings
- Queensland nut oil
- Sichuan seasoning
- Put the chicken wings in a bowl
- Squirt in some Queensland nut oil
- Shake in some Sichuan seasoning
- Toss the wings and rub in the oil and seasoning
- Lay the wings on a rack over a baking tray
- Cook in a toaster oven for 45 minutes at 200 °C
- Eat the wings with your fingers
Dinner tonight is all about the 🍆