Last night I shared a post about a brisket I cooked for New Year’s Eve.
This simple sandwich consisted of the following:
- White sourdough roll
Putting it together was easy
- Slice the roll in half and toast the cut surfaces.
- Spread butter onto the toasted surfaces of the roll.
- Lay down some lettuce leaves.
- Slice some brisket and lay it onto the lettuce leaves.
- Heat the leftover gravy using microwave radiation.
- Drizzle some hot gravy over the meat.
- Add some basil leaves.
- Close the roll, slice it, and then devour it.