Normally, I eat salmon on Monday nights but I bought two pieces this week.
- Olive oil
- Iodised salt
- Black whole peppercorns
- Kale sprouts
- Cherry tomatoes
- Brine the salmon with ice cold water and salt for a few hours.
- Dry the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Vacuum bag the salmon.
- Cook in a water bath for 40 minutes at 50 °C.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and pat the salmon dry.
- Get a skillet really hot and sear the skin.
- Set aside the salmon to rest.
- In some olive oil mix in some rosemary leaves, oregano leaves, basil leaves with salt and pepper.
- Toss this around with some kale sprouts and cherry tomatoes.
- Cook in an oven for 20 minutes at 200 °C.