It may not look that flash but this was delicious and quick.
- Red cabbage
- Pork belly
- Hoisin sauce
- Black bean sauce
- Chicken stock
- Slice ¼ red cabbage and put it into the cooking vessel of the pressure cooker.
- Dice the strip of pork belly and put it into the cooking vessel of the pressure cooker.
- Shake in some hoisin and black bean sauce.
- Add a cup of chicken stock.
- Turn on the pressure cooker and set it for fifteen (15) minutes.
- With a slotted spoon transfer the cabbage and pork to a bowl.
- Eat with chopsticks and a spoon.