The Random Yummy podcast is now available in the Apple Podcast App, Stitcher, Pocket Casts, and Anchor.fm Please subscribe.
Random Yummy Ep050 | Lentils à la dijonnaise – Random Yummy
Check out the full recipe at Yummy Lummy. If you have any questions please go to the blog post and ask a question in the comments box. https://yumlum.co/33pZoM3 — Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/randomyummy/message
- Pork belly strips
- Drumhead cabbage
- Red cabbage
- Hoisin sauce
- Black bean sauce
- Vegetable stock
- Heat an oven to 200 °C.
- Dry and season the pork belly strips with salt.
- Put the strips into the oven for 40 minutes.
- Cut the cabbage into thin strips and put into a pressure cooker with the sauces and stock and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour the cabbage and broth into a bowl.
- Dice the cooked pork and add it on top of the cabbage.
- Eat with chopsticks.
Thoughts on the meal
I had a pretty good day. It started well and finished well. I spoilt myself with pork belly and I also had a muffin at work.
The crackling was good. It was a little too salty so next time I’ll hold back a little.
The cabbage soup was pretty good and the cabbage was perfectly cooked.
Raspberry and white ‘chocolate’ muffin and a coffee.
Please leave a comment