Skip to content
- Coles southern fried chicken thigh
- Black whole peppercorns
- Kale sprouts
- Portobello mushroom
- Mozzarella cheese
- Iodised salt
- Heat the oven to 180 °C for 10 minutes.
- Put the chicken on a rack over a baking tray and put into the hot oven for 20 minutes.
- Grind the black whole peppercorns with a pestle in a mortar.
- Put the kale sprouts in a mixing bowl and squirt with olive oil and season with a liberal amount of salt and ground pepper. Get a good covering over the kale sprouts.
- Douse the gills of the mushroom with olive oil and then top with some mozzarella cheese.
- After the 20 minutes, remove the chicken and turn it over.
- Put the chicken back into the oven as well as the kale sprouts and the mushroom for 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, kale sprouts, and cheese-filled mushroom from the oven.
- Serve on a plate