Garlic Udon noodles, coconut cream, pork belly, prawns, and choy sum
Happy Saturday night everyone. For more of a story check out the post at Yummy Lummy.
- Udon noodles
- Coconut cream
- Choy sum
- Pork belly
- Fresh prawns
- Dry the skin of the pork belly strips and place into a hot (200 °C) oven for 45 minutes to get the crackling crispy.
- Cook the Udon noodles in boiling water for about 7 minutes and then with 2 minutes to go, toss in the choy sum.
- Rinse the noodles and choy sum in cold water and drain.
- Heat a skillet with the leftover fat from the pork belly and sautée the garlic gently.
- Add the noodles and choy sum.
- Pour in some coconut cream and bring it to a boil and then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Add in the prawns and cook through.
- Cut the pork belly into small pieces and add to the skillet.
- Transfer everything to a bowl and eat with chopsticks.
The meal was delicious. The question is, is this Asian or Italian?
Please leave a comment