I had a piece of dry brined chicken thigh in the refrigerator and some frozen vegetables I needed to finish off.
- Dry brined chicken thigh
- Frozen peas, corn, black beans, capsicum
- Preheat an oven to 200 °C (392 °F).
- In a baking tray add a stock cube, a cup of water, and a cup of frozen vegetables.
- Put a rack on the baking tray and put the chicken thigh on top.
- Brush some Queensland nut oil on the chicken.
- Insert a meat thermometer.
- Put the chicken and vegetables into the oven.
- Cook until the target temperature reaches 78 °C (172 °F).
- While the chicken is resting put the cooked vegetables into a frypan and heat until all the stock reduces.
- Serve on a plate and eat.
For lunch I finished off the spam and speck in the refrigerator along with the red cabbage slaw and pickled radish and red onion from last night.